Advertisements

Mansion Polhovica

Wappen_Herzogtum_KrainObčina_Šentjernej_grb

The Polhovica mansion stood in the settlement of Dolenje Mokro Polje in the municipality of Šentjernej.

NAME:

Polhovica (SLO), Pilchberg, Pilchperg, Pauhovze (GER)

The name Polhovica is derived from the animal word edible dormouse.

HISTORY:

The mansion Polhovica is first mentioned in the year 1291. In 1392 it is mentioned as hof zu Pilchperg. In the years 1421 and 1424 it is mentioned as hof Pilichperg in sand Bartolomees pharr. Today there aro no visible traces of the building.

OWNERS:

Hartleib de Phetrach (1291), Hansel von Pilchperg (end of 14th century), Ivan Toppenawer (1421)

 

LOCATION:

45°50’28,74″ N 15°16’42,05″ E

SOURCE:

Site: http://www.slosi.info/01gradovi/02podrobnejse/dolenjska/p-1/polhovica.php

Advertisements
The following two tabs change content below.

VigilantKnigh

Explorer of medieval history.
%d bloggers like this:
search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close