The Pungart mansion stood in the settlement of Dolenja Brezovica in the municipality of Šentjernej.
Pungart (SLO), Pungard, Pawngartten (GER)
There are no visible traces of the building.
Austrian Duke Albreht sold the estate to Hans Awersperg in the year 1370. A freelance estate was sold by Hans Rožič to nobleman Janez Adam Gallenberg. Then in the year 1650 the Gallenberg sold it to Captain Mihael Gregorič.
45°49’45,6″ N 15°20’29,99″ E
Latest posts by VigilantKnigh (see all)
- Johann Lenkovitsch - 19 Nov 2018
- Antique Fortified Settlement Ajdovski Gradec🏰⚔🔍 - 6 Nov 2018
- Shepherd And The Three Fairies – Old Slovenian Folk Tale - 2 Nov 2018