Advertisements

Mansion Zaselo

Wappen_Herzogtum_KrainObčina_Šentjernej_grb

The Polhovica mansion stood in the settlement of Polhovica in the municipality of Šentjernej.

NAME:

Zaselo (SLO), Seehof (GER)

HISTORY:

Mansion is mentioned for the first time in the 17th century and got its name after the owner Kern. Building was demolished in 20th century. Today there are no visible traces.

OWNERS:

Kern (17th century), nobleman Franc Friderik Dillanz (1647),  baron Franc Friderik Gusič (1669), nobleman Janez Herbert Buseth, nobleman Wolf Sigismund Diennersberg (1724), noblewoman Klara Konstacija Sallenstein, Jožef Benjamin Schrott (1794), Jožef Globočnik from  1797 till the 20th century.

LOCATION:

45°50’28,2″ N 15°16’42,23″ E

SOURCE:

Site: http://www.slosi.info/01gradovi/02podrobnejse/dolenjska/z-1/zaselo.php

 

Advertisements
The following two tabs change content below.

VigilantKnigh

Explorer of medieval history.
%d bloggers like this:
search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close